Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a talented Channel Account Manager (CAM) to join our growing channel team and that exemplifies our core values.
The CAM is responsible for developing an overall virtual territory channels plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activities. He or she will strive to create strong channel partner relationships and work cohesively with their team partners to provide our channel partners with the tools and information for them to be successful.
- Work closely with Channel Sales Leadership and team to create a partner plan that will help channel partners to grow their business with existing and new partners.
- Promote and effectively implement Channel specific promotions/initiatives that drive deal registrations, demos and end customer trials.
- Conduct regularly scheduled monthly business review meetings with top partners (as identified with Channel Sales Leadership) to ensure constant communication and to build a strong relationship of trust with the partners.
- Plan and conduct face-to-face (preferably) QBRs (Quarterly Business Reveiws) with top partners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled monthly end customer webinars with partners on PrinterLogic/Vasion solution. We expect every CAM at a minimum to perform 1 monthly end customer facing webinar in conjunction with a channel partner.
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with channel partners at both Sr. Management level and the individual partner rep level in order to remain top of mind awareness.
- Provide technical and program training to channel partners, keeping them informed of new product developments, pricing updates, and partner program updates. This will include setting goals for product certifications and tracking on a monthly basis.
- Travel to meet with partners in-person, presenting to sales teams and meeting individually with partner reps and performing in person lunch n learn events leveraging our in house registration tools.
- Working with the Channel Sales AE, onboard new partners and build clear, concise programs that drive specific action orientated events that produce net new channel ARR.
- CAM (Channels Account Manager) is to be the CEO of their territory and patch. Their success will be rated on specific KPI’s to be determined with Channel Sales Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Clear understanding of Channel Sales
- 5-8 years of professional channel sales experience in Enterprise Software and/or Print Management Technology Solutions (2-5 years in channel sales preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- 25-33% Travel required based on patch and geography needs
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Highly motivated, results/action-oriented, entrepreneurial attitude - net new sales focused
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, time management skills and strong desire to win
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with company contributions (HDHP, PPO)
- Generous flexible time off program
- Company HSA contribution
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Market-based compensation based on experience, skill level, and personal abilities
- Rapidly growing tech company with family-oriented work atmosphere
- Scaling organization allowing for numerous career paths and opportunities
- Casual dress/Atmosphere
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Truth Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, builds upon the company’s enterprise print management technology and the ECM/document management expertise the company gained through its acquisition of MaxxVault to enable organizations to digitize content and automate business processes to drive compliance, scalability, and accountability. With Vasion’s SaaS platform, businesses can capture analog and digital content, automate workflows, and securely manage content wherever it is stored. The company has been included multiple times on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 lists of fastest growing companies in North America. For more information visit https://www.vasion.com.
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.