Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a Director of Product Marketing that exemplifies our core values to join our growing team. At Vasion, we are committed to making digital transformation attainable for everyone by building an affordable, integrated SaaS solution that simplifies business processes. With offices located in St. George, Utah and Lehi, Utah, and the ability to work remotely across the United States, Vasion offers a flexible work environment.
The Director of Product Marketing is accountable for the successful launch and adoption of new and existing products in our portfolio. They lead the Product Marketing team and establish processes for growth and scale. They own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, and position our products to win in the market.
In addition to the GTM strategy, the Director of Product Marketing is responsible for the enablement of internal teams and partners, ensuring everyone has a deep understanding of our customer. This includes training around key pain points, our value proposition, and key messaging.
- Lead the product marketing team to achieve product adoption outcomes
- Create and execute the product go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new products
- Optimize GTM processes for existing products in market
- Craft product messaging and positioning across the entire product portfolio
- Research our customers’ needs at a deep level to define user and buyer personas
- Build out new processes to support hyper-growth
- Evangelize our products internally and externally
- Enable sales and channel partners with training and collateral for successful outcomes
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and other internal teams
- Conduct competitive analysis across product portfolio to position us properly
- Drive pricing and packaging decisions to ensure market success
- Proven leader with ability to craft a vision and align others to that vision
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with demonstrated success leading teams marketing B2B Enterprise SaaS software
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- Deep understanding of modern product marketing best practices and experience practicing multiple techniques
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated success positioning, launching, and selling successful products
- Data-driven approach with strong collaboration skills to bring the organization to consensus on decisions on both short and long-term product marketing plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with a deep familiarity with a technical (IT) buyer
- Bias for action - you don’t wait for permission when you see a problem that needs to be solved
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with company contributions (HDHP, PPO)
- Generous flexible time off program
- Company HSA contribution
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Market-based compensation based on experience, skill level, and personal abilities
- Rapidly growing tech company with family-oriented work atmosphere
- Scaling organization allowing for numerous career paths and opportunities
- Casual dress/Atmosphere
OUR CORE VALUES
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Truth Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, builds upon the company’s enterprise print management technology and the ECM/document management expertise the company gained through its acquisition of MaxxVault to enable organizations to digitize content and automate business processes to drive compliance, scalability, and accountability. With Vasion’s SaaS platform, businesses can capture analog and digital content, automate workflows, and securely manage content wherever it is stored. The company has been included multiple times on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 lists of fastest growing companies in North America. For more information visit https://www.vasion.com.
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.