Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Workflow that exemplifies our core values to join our growing team. With offices located in St. George, UT and Lehi, UT, we also provide a flexible remote work environment across the United States.
The Sr. Product Manager is a leader within the organization and models how to build products that solve customer problems in a delightful way. You will take ownership of a key value stream in the business and obsess over your user’s problems while collaborating with engineering and UX design to solve these problems in a creative way.
This collaboration extends beyond your immediate team to include sales, marketing, and customer success. You’ll have the autonomy to drive favorable product outcomes, including adoption and engagement, and you’ll coordinate with the Director of Product to ensure alignment across the broader product line.
You will be working on the Vasion Workflow product. This set of capabilities allows Vasion customers to create workflow processes for identifying tasks, collecting data, incorporating signatures, and/or sending records to storage. As the Sr. Product Manager over this product, you are responsible for a predominant growth area that will shape the future of the company. You are entrusted to solve crucial customer problems with big ideas, and you will direct and define how to implement them.
- Lead customer discovery efforts to understand the why behind everything we build
- Collaborate daily with engineering and UX design to ensure what you are building is valuable, usable, feasible, and viable
- Work with customer-facing groups like sales and marketing to understand the voice of customer
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Complete ownership and holistic management of the product lifecycle to ensure that what you build meets customer needs by defining and monitoring success metrics
- Manage beta releases and pilot programs by recruiting early adopters to validate you product
- Utilize your understanding of the customer to build a long-term vision for your product
- Advocacy for your product internally and externally, evangelizing for adoption and engagement
- Organize go-to-market efforts and enlist the required parties to execute on that plan
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or engineering, or related field (MBA Preferred)
- 5+ years of product management experience with demonstrated success building Enterprise SaaS software
- Combination of both technical and business acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining successful products
- Data-driven approach with strong logical and cross-group collaboration skills to bring the organization to consensus on decisions on both short and long-term product plans
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills - product documentation must be detailed, thorough, and complete
- Deep understanding of modern product management best practices and experience practicing multiple techniques
- Mix of quantitative and qualitative analysis capabilities
- Must be able to understand technical concepts and architectural diagrams
- Bias for action - you don’t wait for permission when you see a problem that needs to be solved
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with company contributions (HDHP, PPO)
- Generous flexible time off program
- Company HSA contribution
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Market-based compensation based on experience, skill level, and personal abilities
- Rapidly growing tech company with family-oriented work atmosphere
- Scaling organization allowing for numerous career paths and opportunities
- Casual dress/Atmosphere
OUR CORE VALUES
- Action Owners (Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin)
- Truth Seekers (Radical Candor by Kim Scott)
- Relationship Builders (Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute)
- Storytellers (Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller)
Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, builds upon the company’s enterprise print management technology and the ECM/document management expertise the company gained through its acquisition of MaxxVault to enable organizations to digitize content and automate business processes to drive compliance, scalability, and accountability. With Vasion’s SaaS platform, businesses can capture analog and digital content, automate workflows, and securely manage content wherever it is stored. The company has been included multiple times on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500 lists of fastest growing companies in North America. For more information visit https://www.vasion.com.
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.