Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in St. George, UT, and that exemplifies our core values.
Our Core Values:
- Action Owners, with key learnings drawn from Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Truth Seekers, illustrated in Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- People Builders, as detailed in Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute
- Storytellers, guided by ideas from Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
The UI/UX Designer will work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, Marketing, Engineering, Architects, Analysts, and key Stakeholders to design and implement modern, best-of-breed UI and UX experiences that lead to increased acquisition, improved customer satisfaction, and superior functionality for our award-winning Printer Installer and PrinterCloud product lines.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for designing UI/UX solutions for a wide variety of use cases as part of an innovative new approach to how administrators and end users engage with print management needs in the workplace. To be successful in this role, the UI/UX Designer will have had significant experience working with design and graphical editing software, in addition to wireframing and prototyping tools. The UI/UX Designer should also have a strong background not only in designing and implementing creative websites, but in designing and implementing modern web-based products, such as SaaS or on-prem products using the latest web-based architectures.
If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to embrace PrinterLogic’s product portfolio direction, helping build a superior customer interface and overall end user experience
- Work closely with development teams to ensure designs are properly tested and implemented
- Deliver approved UI/UX controls, layouts, fonts, placement, navigation, etc.
- Design and develop mockups, wireframes, sitemaps, and site navigation
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Effectively work on multiple projects at the same time
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Design graphical user interface elements, such as menus, tabs, tree controls, buttons, list views, and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, layout)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, layout, and images
- 2+ years experience working in the UI/UX field
- Front end coding experience preferred
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a huge plus
- Proven track record of success as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Proficient with design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Prior experience working with Agile / Scrum or similar project methodologies
- BSc in Communication Design/Graphic Design, Computer Science, or equivalent
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with company contributions (HDHP, PPO)
- Generous flexible time off program
- Company HSA contribution
- 401k matching
- Life Insurance/Long Term Disability
- Market-based compensation based on experience, skill level, and personal abilities
- Rapidly growing tech company with family-oriented work atmosphere
- Scaling organization allowing for numerous career paths and opportunities
- Casual dress/Atmosphere
Note: This position is located in St. George, Utah
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.