Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a Cyber Security Architect to join our growing team in St. George, UT and that exemplifies our core values.
Our Core Values:
Vasion looks for people who will exemplify its four core values and are driven to become:
- Action Owners, with key learnings drawn from Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Truth Seekers, illustrated in Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- People Builders, as detailed in Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute
- Storytellers, guided by ideas from Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
In this role, you will provide leadership in project execution and design of new or existing security systems or applications across multiple functional, system, or module areas.
- Develop a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems
- Design, build, implement and support enterprise-class security systems
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Perform or supervise vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cybersecurity requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Test security systems to ensure they behave as expected
- Use current programming language and technologies to writes code, complete programming and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide thorough remedial solutions and analysis
- Regularly communicate vital information, security needs and priorities to upper management
Any experience with the following is a plus:
- Deep understanding of SaaS Web application architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud solutions(S3, VPC, RDS, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Understands the DevSecOps mindset and CI/CD.
- Understands Microservice design.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Bachelors in Cyber Security or another relevant field or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux, Windows, TCP/IP protocol suites, Internet routing protocols, threat analysis, malware forensics, packet analysis, encryption, and security control implementation and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in successful implementation of technology solutions
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large team or departmental setting
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.