Vasion, formerly PrinterLogic, is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing team in St. George, UT, and that exemplifies our core values.
Our Core Values:
- Action Owners, with key learnings drawn from Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Truth Seekers, illustrated in Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- People Builders, as detailed in Leadership and Self-deception by The Arbinger Institute
- Storytellers, guided by ideas from Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
Marketing Operations Specialist or Manager
As the Marketing Ops Specialist/Manager at Vasion, you will keep our systems running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the health of our database, from new lead acquisition to email deliverability, as well as our lead management process. You will support the marketing, sales and customer success teams in managing campaign lists, automating repeatable processes, reporting and more.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and customer success to ensure data in Marketo is clean and accurate
- Support pipeline and revenue goals by maintaining our lead operational process including lifecycle reporting, scoring and alerts
- Become the Marketing Ops expert on journey orchestration delivering customer-driven campaigns across multiple channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events)
- Develop and manage automation workflows for a variety of email campaigns, landing pages, onboarding client lifecycle and more
- Report on the health of our lead database including data quality, accuracy, email deliverability and comprehensiveness.
- Gather qualitative feedback from sales, marketing and customer success stakeholders to help drive further efficiencies within processes
- Build reports and dashboards to help us become more efficient, find areas of improvement and show ROI
- Oversee all aspects of email management, from set up, to deployment, to measurement and analytics.
- Help develop and integrate new strategies to ensure real time health of database such as new data sources
- Contribute to the development of our Marketing Automation Roadmap and align strategies that support our goals
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of marketing automation experience
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot, and are familiar with how they work. Marketo admin experience is a strong plus
- Passion for tracking and analytics
- Bias toward simplification, without over-engineering our processes and campaign flow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels within the organization.
- Experience within a startup environment is a huge plus
Vasion is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.